Are you prepared for the EPA’s New Source Performance Standards (NSPS)?
GATE’s Environmental Management & Engineering team is committed to supporting your efforts to prevent, detect, and control emission sources and comply with the NSPS.
The EPA's New Source Performance Standards
On May 12, 2016, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) took another set of steps under the President’s Climate Action Plan: Strategy to Reduce Methane Emissions and the Clean Air Act to cut methane emissions from oil and natural gas industry and keep the Administration on track to achieve its goal of cutting methane emissions from the oil and gas sector by 40 to 45 percent from 2012 levels by 2025.
Key Oil and Gas emission sources include:
- Centrifugal Compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors
- Pneumatic Controllers
- Pneumatic Pumps
- Well Completions
- Fugitive Emissions from Well Sites and Compressor Stations
- Equipment Leaks at Natural Gas Processing Plants
- Liquids Unloading Operations Pneumatic Controllers
GATE's EM&E Team Services
GATE’s Environmental Management & Engineering Team are equipped with latest technology. Our teams are competent to deliver:
- LDAR (Leak Detection & Repair) Field Services
- Well Site Leaks Monitoring Plans
- Emission Control Programs
- Database Management