The Project Planner / Scheduler position is responsible for conducting planning and scheduling activities as well as tracking and reporting progress under direction from GATE Management and Client representatives. The position will initially be responsible for client asset management, maintenance work planning and scheduling, and spare part inventory using client software package and tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with project personnel to generate work schedules and plans to meet project requirements
- Work with industry standard and client planning / scheduling software packages
- Interface with project teams to review and update the schedules as project requirements change
- Interface with all stake holders to update progress and generate reports as required
- Perform spare parts and maintenance inventory management and auditing on a regular basis; publish spare part cycle count results to the facilities management team.
- Work with client to generate and roll out Preventive Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling reports.
- Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning, update and closure of work orders.
- Perform regular data analysis on parts/assets.
- Measure and publish facilities KPI metrics to the management team; interpret data and recommend findings.
- Ensure GATE CPD actions are executed
- Continue to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications
- Responsible for adhering to GATE policies and procedures in a positive manner
- Proactively work to create positive and professional culture within GATE
- Other duties as assigned
Requirements - Experience/Education
- Must have Primavera P6 experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with enterprise software and an understanding of standard work process.
- Bachelor's degree with professional qualifications preferred or equivalent training in project planning / scheduling tools and philosophies
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in a dynamic, high-growth, rapidly changing organization
- Effective interpersonal skills with ability communicate/manage well at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Must work well with others in team environment
- Exhibit professionalism and be customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Computer Software: MS Office, Primavera P6, other industry standard software
Travel Required: Up to 50%